L1 Embedded Software Developer
We are an independent team dedicated to developing the physical layer for 5G in both uplink and downlink. Except that, our expertise covers various 4G technologies (LTE, LTE-Adv, Cat-M, NB-IoT). The team works on both dedicated and general-purpose processors (DSP, GPP x86 arch.). We use agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere where we focus on knowledge sharing and integration.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
software design and implementation analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in: wireless transmission, HW interfacing, real-time execution, algorithm design and digital signal processing creating and reviewing: component functional requirements and interface specifications based on system and HW capabilities cooperation with project managers in planning activities
We work with:
- Cutting edge SIMD and vectors processors
- Advanced signal processing algorithms implemented in Matlab
Who we're looking for?
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge in high performance code development for various platforms using intrinsic, verification of results via tools and assembly listings. Former experience with SSE/AVX, GPGPU or vector DSPs is a plus.
- Excellent C or low-level C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of digital signal processing
- Good understanding of computer architecture – memory hierarchies, caches, CPU pipelines.
- Strong understanding of parallel programming
- Linux – as main build environment (yes you can use it on your host machine, any distribution)
- Analytical skills
- Basic Python and Matlab
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages