Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company. As a SharePoint developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
To ensure success as a SharePoint developer, you should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements.
Design, develop, code review, bug-fix, test and implement scalable applications
Configuring and maintaining the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements
Developing new web components, performing code optimization, and strictly adhering to coding standards
Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements, interface, and software stability
Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
Troubleshooting software issues, performing timely resolution of issues, and root cause analysis of each issue
Participate in SCRUM meeting and coordination with onsite and offshore team
Providing systems training to staff and customers
- Bachelor's degree in Business Systems or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience working with SharePoint 2010 and/or SharePoint 2013 ASP.Net, SharePoint online, Content query web parts, Server-side object model, Client-side object model, Web services, workflows
- 2+ years of Web application development experience working with ASP.NET, HTML5, jQuery, and CSS3
- Experience working in SharePoint Search Architecture, Customizing the Search Experience and Entity Extraction
- Experience working in Metadata Solutions - Taxonomy, Group, a Term Set, and Terms
- Experience working in Custom Components and Site Life Cycles, Customizing User Interface Elements
- Experience working in Customizing a SharePoint Publishing site
- Experience working with mobile devices using Device Channels
- Experience working in Publishing for Multiple Devices and Languages
- Knowledge of Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2013
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability and WS-* standards and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI)
Desired Certification Requirements:
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) - Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013, Application Development, Configuring
- Experience working in system migration and third-party customization
- Experience in Service Management tools such as JIRA, etc.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!