At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
To strengthen our team, we are looking for Full-stack developer willing to grow in an international environment (multiple teams) who is especially interested in developing SDM600 Monitoring System.
Between the high-voltage wires, and pressurized pipes, of a modern utility lies a second, equally important, network. Snaking fiber-optic cables connect SCADA systems that monitor and manage the product delivery, but visualising this second network requires a new breed of management tool – the SDM600.
- Be responsible for evolution of front-end application with the strong focus on User Experience.
- Cooperate with UX Design Team apply best practices in the User Interface design.
- Designing and development of IoT based solution using .NET and modern front end technologies.
- Working in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities, focusing on a common team goal.
- BSc or MSc degree in the Computer Science or related field.
- Proficiency in Front-end development (2+ years).
- Knowledge of modern trends in the User Interface design and implementation using Web-based technologies e.g. ReactJS, Angular, Bootstrap / Material.io. Familiarity with Silverlight would be a plus.
- Strong focus on UI / UX design.
- Experience in .NET technology stack: C#, SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Efficiency in writing SQL queries (MS SQL and Oracle).
- Experience in at least one cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP) is a plus.
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.