You will be joining a quite mature (~2yrs) squad, working on for the Model Paradigm Shift programme.
Your primary task would be to develop and maintain a Modelling platform, according to customer needs and ING regulations (security, compliance, Agile, etc).
The platform will be extensively used by our colleagues, who are building risk models for in Risk & Finance, Operational and Market Risk Tribes. You can count on direct and fast communication to your most important users.
The squad has already grown quite a bit and is looking to further expand and develop new solutions. The technology stack consists of:
• OS RHEL;
• Docker (Openshift/Kubernetes);
• Azure DevOps.
The squad, with the help of Product Owner, has the autonomy to manage and modify the platform according to requirements.
In your daily work you will be supported by many other expert squads like Security, Continuous Development as a Service and many others.
- Setting up SAS platform (SAS Viya): 80%
- Developing security measures according to standard: 20%
We are looking for you if:
- You are able to analyze & solve problems efficiently,
- You are good at communication and are able to deliver results as promised,
- You have experience in SAS management (2+ yrs, preferred SAS Viya experience),
- You have a very good knowledge of English – spoken and written.
Additionally, you will score for:
- You have experience with CDCI and platform automation.
- Previous experience in working in an Agile environment.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work