Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency.
Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity.
We are open for workplace adaptations. We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets.
Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix and SpaceX.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working in a team with strong security expertise.
- Working on interesting projects using the best technologies available on the market.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru and its clients.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to a dedicated development budget for workshops and conferences.
- Starting an individual path with objectives that make a solid foundation for future promotion and pay rise at Netguru.
- Flexplace: fully remote job from any place in Poland or work at the office in one of our 9 locations: it's up to you!
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook Pro and other necessary tools.
Tasks and duties:
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes
- Running workshops with clients
Perks & benefits:
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Who we're looking for?
You have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1); Polish not required
You know the principles of Ul and UX design
You know how to create user flows and build information architectures
You use best practices for grids and colour harmony
You have a strong portfolio to prove the above
You can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
You have measured the success and failures of your design choices.
You have a basic knowledge of advanced prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer and similar
You are familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface)
You have a practical knowledge of design systems and style guides
- You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- You have used tools such as Google Analytics, Usertesting.com, Hotjar
- You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience
- You have some experience in public speaking; you participated in conferences or meetups as a speaker
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages