Release Train Architect – Digital tools
Do you have solid experience as an architect with the Microsoft 365 collaboration suite?
Are you a born leader who can set the direction and like agile ways of working?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, then we would like to talk to you about joining our agile transformation at Arla Foods.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Release Train Architect, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You will join the “My Digital Workspace” release train setting the direction for all architectural work done within Robotics and Implementation of Digital Tools. You will be part of the management team for the train and will be managing the team and ensuring business value of the IT investment.
Arla is recognized as a worldwide leader in utilization of collaboration solutions and is a key collaborator with Microsoft research and development on their Microsoft 365 solutions. You will join this collaboration as Arla’s key technical representative, providing input for future solutions and incorporating received information into your roadmap.
Specifically, you will:
- Create target architecture and IT governance as well as technical roadmap and architectural runway
- Create and review technical design documents
- Ensure proper maintenance or replacement of platforms
- Set technical guidelines for the teams
- Transform business needs to IT solutions to ensure business value
- Close collaboration with suppliers to ensure they deliver a system platform of high quality
- Ensure handover to operations
- Ensure scalability of platforms
- Update the risk profile for system platforms
- Participate in the architect community
- Prepare PI-planning together with the Release Train Management team
- Participate in PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
- Implement SAFe principles and best practices for the program/train
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Who we're looking for?
You are a team player who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas and facilitating the required discussions to ensure maximum focus on creating value. As you will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures, you represent great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Overall, you get to drive the roadmaps to make the vision come alive, so you are focused and persistent about achieving goals and can create great collaboration between the teams, product owners, Release Train Management and business.
- Have a master’s degree within IT and minimum 5 years of experience working as a system architect
- Have strong experience with Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of Unified Communication, Robotic Process Automation and ServiceNow would be advantageous
- Have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- Documented experience in working agile would be a plus
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages