Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
They will work to deliver multiple applications of functionality within our portal framework front end as part of a new a set of greenfield microservice applications hosted in the Cloud.
- Develop and deliver changes into the DPG SMART delivery schedule, and other initiatives as per the need.
- Collaborate with fellow developers, BAs, testers, architects and operations teams to deliver working solutions.
- Take ownership of the analysis, design, build and delivery of software components written in Java.
- Take responsibility for identification, estimation and reporting on of progress of tasks.
- At least 5 years' professional experience (ideally 8-10) as a Java developer.
- Expert level knowledge of Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot and related technologies.
- Good knowledge of CI toolset including Maven or similar, Jenkins or similar, Jira and git.
- Good knowledge of XML, FpML, JSON and related technologies.
- Experience delivering applications on cloud for e.g. Kubernetes experience, mainly Amazon AWS or Google would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of agile software development within a small to medium sized team.
- Exposure to DevOps principles is an advantage
- Strong test-driven development and automated test preference
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry is desirable but not necessary.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!