Cloud Migrations Manager
- Assure delivery excellence - on time, as expected, well documented etc
- Provide a level of technical and process assistance to improve delivery
- Provide performance reporting
- Facilitate communications
- Manage escalations as required
- Other management tasks as required by the project or business
Our client starts a major project to migrate its currently data center hosted application estate of more than 400 applications to the Microsoft Azure cloud and DCaaS offerings.
This migration will be for the most part a re-hosting (lift and shift) with a good deal of re-platform activity. There could be the occasional application re-architecture as part of a migration but that will be very rare.
In conjunction with the migration, there is a few standardisation efforts as examples: data volume encryption, log management redirection, review and mitigation of threads reported during threat modelling.
Lastly associated with every migration there will be documentation and tracking system updates.
The migration will be a fast-paced project with many moving parts and the role will be responsible for orchestrating the delivery of the team to meet the project timelines, provide stability, predictability, and priority for the team as well as resolve blockers for team and project success.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in service and/or delivery management role in global and complex IT environments
- Experience in a regulated business, understanding/experience with GxP would be nice to have
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Extremely detail oriented and able to provide structure, organizational skills
- Customer and business focused
- Self-starter and results orientated
- Poses a wide technical skill set particularly within application and hosting space
- A fast learner both technically and from a process standpoint
- Training/certification in ITIL, Agile, Project Management would be a plus
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events