IT DevOps Engineer
We are looking for highly motivated IT DevOps Engineer who would like to build with us innovative and scalable environment for market breaking entertainment products in TMPL.
If you are innovative DevOps engineer who likes to work in a cross functional team in a real agile environment with drive to transform business needs to Microservices world do not hesitate and join our passionate team.
Subject matter would be to extend existing and build new business capabilities in Microservices architecture to enable smooth development and lifecycle management of entertainment product portfolio including integration with key local and international entertainment/media partners.
We need your big contribution in the fallowing areas:
- E2E view on product from understanding product owner needs through development, deployment & operation perspective with inner responsibility and ownership that will allow to ensure availability, scalability, maintainability and monitoring of systems and services;
- Collaboration skills to work on creation, implementation and maintaining of various tools and solutions with internal TMPL teams, DT Group teams and external Business Partners;
- Fostering self-service and efficiency wherever possible, automating the processes of provisioning and maintaining continuous integration environments, integration/QA testing, security & configuration;
- Continuous improvement approach – as there is always room for improvement and development
- Experience or at least willingness to work in agile/scrum
What you can expect from us:
- Multidisciplinary team that you will be a part of– we work in Agile frameworks in the team built from business & technology oriented team members;
- Incredible atmosphere among passionate people;
- Ownership and responsibility given to you;
- Autonomy to find creative and innovative ways of proposing solutions and delivering it;
- Flexible start-up hours and the possibility of home office.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in Microservices architecture design, deployment and lifecycle management;
- CNCF tooling experiences with Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher etc.;
- Good knowledge of network protocols and technologies especially TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, REST, XML;
- Experience with network testing tools such as Wireshark, Postman, SoapUI, Segron;
- Well orientation and hands on experience in test and/or deployment automation and configuration management topics with willingness to grow in this direction (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform);
- Experience with tools supporting CI/CD (Jenkins, SonarQube);
- Basic knowledge of any of the programming languages Java, Python, C, Go would be huge advantage especially if you are willing to extend your skills in this area;
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems - knowledge of bash commands;
- Good E2E design and analytical skills;
- Ability and willingness to cooperate closely with product owners;
- Very good communication skills in English
- MSc or Bachelor’s degree in the subject matter area (IT/Telco).
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages