Source Control Management DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Source Control Management Engineer, who will be responsible for our client's SCM Systems, as well as design and deployment of the automated CI solutions. The ability to work on multiple platforms and to design reusable and scalable modules is critical.
- Prototype, design, and implement CI solutions
- Configure code review, build and test steps. Create fully integrated and feature-rich solutions.
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Be involved in support of existing production environment
Do you want to help improve experiences of cutting-edge CPU, APU and graphics products? If so, our client Software Infrastructure team is the right place for you.
We develop and support massive systems that improve the productivity of the SW Organization in areas including DevOps, Advanced Web-Based Tools, Test Automation as well as Project, Release, and Change Management solutions. We develop across full stack from infrastructure, container, database to API and Web leveraging latest technologies and development tools.
Our team writes large scale infrastructure and tools in C#, Perl and C++ for Windows and Linux. Our software is utilized during all stages of product development across multiple AMD sites and includes distributed automation and build processes, web applications and databases to track millions of records generated by thousands of systems. We are constantly adapting our software development processes (e.g. continuous integration, unit testing and TDD, code reviews) to manage the challenges we accept.
Who we're looking for?
- Expert in SCM systems such as Perforce and Git, in-depth knowledge of code collaboration tools, such as Gerrit or GitHub,
- Administration experience,
- Very good knowledge of DevOps systems and processes (e.g Jenkins, TeamCity, Artifactory),
- Advanced experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python and Groovy,
- Extensive administrative knowledge of Windows and Linux environments.
- Proven track record in infrastructure development, build and release automation, continuous integration and deployment,
- Passion for building great software and strong grasp of automation tools.