Back-End DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Back-End DevOps engineer. Outstanding design and organizational skills as well as ability to read and understand code in multiple languages are critical.
- Prototype, design, and implement build system components
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Help advance best practices of object oriented and SOA based design and development
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Support existing production environment
Do you want to help improve experiences of cutting-edge CPU, APU and graphics products? If so, our client Software Infrastructure team is the right place for you.
We develop and support massive systems that improve the productivity of the SW Organization in areas including DevOps, Advanced Web-Based Tools, Test Automation as well as Project, Release, and Change Management solutions. We develop across full stack from infrastructure, container, database to API and Web leveraging latest technologies and development tools.
Who we're looking for?
- Expert in object oriented development (C++/C#) and scripting languages such as Perl and Python
- Experience with GNU Make, MSBuild/VS, and MS WDK
- Strong experience with CI systems and tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Docker
- Working knowledge of CM systems such as Perforce and Git
- Extensive knowledge of building in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience interfacing with relational databases, MS-SQL preferred
- Experience with service oriented architecture including web services, messaging, REST
- Perforce and Perforce API