Our development team is seeking passionate, motivated senior front-end developers who can be part of a high-performing and growing team essential to the quality and timely delivery of our product.
The T&I Central Engineering unit addresses all architectural and conceptional questions to ensure engineering excellence throughout SAP, and takes responsibility for operationalizing the CTO function across all board areas. We’re looking for a talented senior front-end developer to work for Fundamental Library
- Drive the research and development of the front-end part of Fundamental Library, in strong cooperation with development teams across locations and time zones
- Be a strong, committed, reliable team player with a strong service ethic; as well as a self-starter and self-motivated
- 2+ years of experience in test automation and pipelines (Travis, GitHub Actions, Puppeteer, storybook)
- High level of attention to detail and ability to match your UI to any design in a cross browser/cross platform environment. Pixel perfection
- Git and other tools related to agile environment
- Ability to work within creative teams in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written
- Able to take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion
- Experience with Dockers/containers and Kubernetes is a plus
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.