- Globalization Services localizes SAP’s product offerings in consistency with overall strategy to customers to run solutions according to country specific needs. We are looking for a business process expert to join the core SAP S/4HANA globalization and Poland localization team.
- As Localization Product Manager, you will drive the product life cycle starting with the continuous roll-in of legal requirements from local authorities in Poland with focus on financials & logistics.
- One focus area will be JPK (SAF-T) and eInvoicing (KSeF)
About the Team
SAP’s Globalization Product Management proactively manages the globalization of SAP’s product offerings in consistency with the overall SAP strategy to enable customers to continuously run solutions according to their local needs.
- You describe requirements in detail which will form the basis for development backlog planning in collaboration with development teams.
- During the agile development process, you would guide development teams by clarifying business queries and verifying solution increments until they pass final acceptance testing.
- You would handle customer incidents and also support rolling out of Poland S/4HANA localization.
- Expert SAP S/4HANA know-how with focus on Financials & SD, hence areas affected by legal requirements (e.g. SAF-T (JPK), taxes, electronic invoicing (KSeF))
- Experience in localization and the ability to overee arising legal requirements while being able to evaluate and describe complex product requirements in detail
- Ability to build & maintain a stong network across various groups like development, field teams and customers
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a multi-cultural environment
- 5+ years of work experience in relevant areas like e.g. consulting or tax departments / advisors
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.