What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
We are looking for an IT Technology Specialist to drive the implementation of cloud based IT solutions in the area of master data management, specifically concerning material/product master data for our internal business processes.
EDT is a cross data unit with many touchpoints into almost all strategic IT programs and is looking for a self-driven professional:
- Utilize your knowledge of the Business Technology Platform (BTP) to drive the deployment & integration of standard services, as well as contribute to the realization of user-friendly frontend application for product & material data maintenance
- Support strategic IT programs with your technology background improving the design, implementation & usage of the material master in our system landscape
- Design & implement state of the art frontend solutions to the full satisfaction of our end user community
- Participate in the co-innovation initiative with our standard development shaping SAP’s products based on our internal (IT) needs and experience as early adopter.
- Be part of an international team of architects, developers, supporters and stakeholders from different LoBs.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent in information technology or related disciplines
- Profound knowledge of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), ideally SAP CPS
- Experienced in utilizing GitHub & BTP app life cycle management
- Ideally background in at least one area: MM, SD and/or Pricing & Conditions technique
- Preferrable experience working in master data management like exposure to material master, classification, bill of material, usage, pricing, etc.
- Natural curiosity, eager to learn more and expand your knowledge in IT technologies
- High quality & excellent user experience is part of your DNA
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.