What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
For our team we are looking for an experienced and passionate colleague (f/m/d) who will contribute as scrum master and quality engineer to our team.
EDT is a cross data unit with many touchpoints into almost all strategic IT programs and is looking for a self-driven professional:
- Drive the quality strategy and contribute to the execution of the planned quality activities
- Facilitate, schedule and manage the scrum ceremonies of your stable team
- Organize the collaboration, remove roadblocks and promote agile values within the team
- Be part of an international team of architects, developers, supporters and stakeholders from different LoBs.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent in information technology or related disciplines
- Background in software development with a track record of successfully manage scrum teams
- Multiple years of experience acting as scrum master, ideally with exposure to SAFe methodolody
- Experience in quality processes and quality assurance, and automated testing.
- Natural curiosity, eager to learn more and expand your knowledge in IT technologies
- High quality is part of your DNA
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.