As part of Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) Partner Technology delivers and runs the tools and technology to make our internal SAP Partner Organization and the SAP Partners successful. We understand our internal and external End User needs by engaging directly with them and focusing on the right outcome.
- Responsible for software architectural design, configuration, and development as part of an agile delivery team
- Complete the deliverables with high quality and within set timeframe
- As a Lead Developer, provide technical guidance and support to the rest of the team
- Drive continuous improvements with focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability
- Take Operational responsibility for the provided solutions
- Applying DevOps mindset, technology, and processes, to enable frequent releases in the Cloud
- Establish a trusted partnership with our internal business and technical counterparts and act as “ONE TEAM” from delivery to operation
- Academic degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering
- Proficient in writing web applications using Java and Spring Framework/Boot
- Experience with one or more common UI frameworks like React, Vue.js, Angular, FIORI/UI5 and related web technologies
- Experience with cloud and miscroservices architectures.
- Proficient in development tools and practices such as Git workflow (Code Reviews, Pull Requests, Merges) Test Automation and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in the English language
- Familiarity with agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as “team player”
- Ability to guide and support other team members, providing technical guidance and assistance
Nice to Have:
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform (ideally cloud foundry), SAP CRM / ERP
- Experience SAP ABAP and SAP HANA Database
- Experience with Node.js and/or Python 3
- Experience with performance profiling and tuning
- We are looking for at least 6 years of professional work experience in software development with at least 2 years as a senior/lead developer or achitect.
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.