Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
You will be a part of the unit playing a key role in developing Unified Troubleshooting Framework (UTF) project that provides centralized toolset for needed 4G/5G data collection. UTF enables the automated and intelligent data collection from supported operator networks by remote analytics and operations. The collected data may be utilized for supporting next generation troubleshooting capabilities, for more efficient maintenance including example troubleshooting of active faults. Automatically collected data can be utilized to provide proactive/predictive services (health checks and audits) to identify and prevent or predict possible failures as early as possible. UTF rationalizes the collection of symptom data by reducing the effort needed to collect the data, while also providing the needed accuracy to collect the right data at the right time.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Product Security Specialist is mainly responsible for following security topics for all components of UTF
- Prepare periodical security threat and risk analysis and product privacy risk assessments
- Identify Security and Privacy gaps
- Specify remediation actions
- Promote Secure Coding techniques for R&D
- Design Security and Privacy requirements and features
- Security architecture specification
- Feature specifications including security considerations
- Maintain security hardening specification
- Maintain security test plans and test reports
- Execute and maintain security tools to identify vulnerabilities
- Security audit preparation including security testing tasks
- Accountable for ensuring that Design for Security and Security Vulnerability Monitoring process (SVM) methodology is being followed
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure DFSEC and TCM compliance for the product
- Report security status to program management
- Increase security awareness in the product
- Communication with the customer with regards to product security requirements
Your skills and experience
- Experience in security architecture
- Ability to design security requirements for Webapplications and Linux based systems
- Experience in security compliance and audit
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts, protocols and network security methodologies
- Skilled in scripting languages such as Python
- Skilled in Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing principles, Secure configuration and Application Security tools, and techniques
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks
- Experience in conducting penetration tests and in using vulnerability scanners
- Hands-on experience with VAMS and DCT tools
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git / Gerrit
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, SAFe
- Architectural decisions are made by: Architects and Tech Leaders
- Who chooses technology: Architects
- Project management software: Jira
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Flight ticket
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
With more than 104,000 specialists employed worldwide, Nokia is the world leader in the creation of innovative technologies at the heart of our connected world. Driven by research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve providers of telecommunications services, governments, large businesses, and consumers with the most comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and licenses in the industry. From the infrastructure that enables the operation of 5G and the Internet of things, to the developing applications for virtual reality and digital health, we shape the future of technology to transform the human experience.
The R&D Centre in Wroclaw was founded in 2000. It employed 10 employees at the time. In 2013, we already employed more than 1800 people. In 2016 there were over 4200 of us. We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland and we are still looking for new specialists. Nokia’s technology center in Wroclaw plays a key role in the global structure of the company. It shows in the number and the rank of projects implemented by us in Wroclaw. We are one of the three largest Nokia technology centers in the world and one of the two company units dealing mainly with software development. Our programmers are involved both in the manufacturing process of the products and in the technology development, from the concept to deployment processes. These are international projects, requiring cooperation with offices from the most remote corners of the world.
See our latest news on our Facebook:https://pl-pl.facebook.com/TcWroclaw
Follow our job offers: https://nokiawroclaw.pl/careers/oferty-pracy/
The R&D Centre in Kraków was founded in 2011. In 2020 we reached out 1000 employees and we are still looking for new specialists.
Our engineers are involved in the whole process of creating technologies: from specification, to the development of software and its testing, to its presentation to customers around the world. The daily work of Kraków experts has a real impact on the shaping of technology that changes our reality.
Working with us gives you the opportunity to participate in ambitious, commercial projects that use modern programming languages such as C ++ 11, C ++ 14, C ++ 17, Python and agile software development methodologies: CI, Scrum.
See our latest news on our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nokia.krakow
Follow our job offers: https://nokiakrakow.pl/careers/oferty-pracy/
Nokia Technology Center is the leading employer of the city and the region with over 1,000 specialists in 6 departments and has one of the most modern virtual laboratories in Poland. Our engineers design and develop applications for network configuration, create and test solutions for their implementation, expansion, and modernization. The Industrial Competence Center factory deals with the engineering and optimization of the supply chain, thanks to which thousands of our telecommunications cabinets are delivered all over the world. We are also the leader in the innovation of permanent access to the network. Our solutions are used in the largest, fastest and most advanced fixed broadband networks in the world.
See our latest news on our Facebook: www.facebook.com/nokiabydgoszcz
Follow our job offers: https://nokiabydgoszcz.pl/careers/oferty-pracy/