The Succesful candidate will join MyAnalytics Platform and help with green field development of set of Python libraries and frameworks to offer Python as a first class programming language on MyAnalytic Platform.
The highly agile tech team designing, developing, and operating new high-performance cloud-native pricing and analytics platform powering primary sales, structuring, secondary market making, and execution of equity derivatives to facilitate cost efficient scale-up of structured products business across CH (Zurich), UK (London), US (New York). On a daily basis, work requires strong sense of ownership and close collaboration with trading floor quants, structuring, trading that can be defined as QuantDevOps engineering culture required to meet fast paced business opportunities and resulting tech requirements. Specifically prospective candidate will start from taking end-to-end tech ownership of strategic cross-regional cloud Platform allowing business users to evaluate and implement new concepts & workflows without involvement of software developers.
The role will involve close collaboration with Python users/developers i.e. Quant Developers. So the candidate will have opportunity to talk to business directly in order to gather requirements, use cases, user stories and shape the Python offering being used by Quant Developers (100+ expected)
- Responsible for overall technology direction for the assigned module/project
- Designs, develops and modifies code based on functional and system requirements
- Ensure that architectural designs are future-proofed from a scale, load, and performance perspective
- Design and implementation of data processing systems and software
- Integration of existing databases in processing pipeline
- Implementation of low-latency and highly available APIs
- Perform development tool and environment design and configuration
- Support bug fixes, change requests and functional enhancement on the code
- Validates scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects
- Interacts with Design team and Test team for requirements and defects
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Participate in testing process through unit and functional testing
A seasoned Python developer with passion for software engineering and solid experience with large scale business critical Python computational and data analytics setups
- e.g. Spark, Flink, Big Data,
- 5-6 experience in a similar role, more for Architect position
- good communication skills, able communicator and a team player.
- Clear written communication skills when documenting processes and features and communicating via e-mail
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!