Senior Java Developer
- Designing technical solutions for new functionality
- Generating and maintaining code according to the agreed coding standard and best practices (Bitbucket/GIT, Jenkins, BDD/TDD, Infrastructure As A Code)
- Improving tools and techniques (continuous delivery pipeline) used for software delivery process
- Establishing a culture of quality and standards in software development
- Investigating, debugging and providing fixes for critical production incidents (Tier 3 support)
- Investigating latest technology and building quick Proof of Concept functionalities to address future business needs
7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
Currently for our Client we are looking for Senior Java Developers who will be responsible for building and maintaining new or existing functionalities of the e-commerce platform. You will join a team of around 10 people working according to Agile principles.
Tech stack: Java 11, Jakarta EE, WildFly, Docker, Ansible, Oracle DB, Solr, Jenkins, Bitbucket, SonarQube
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent support
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KjJpFBNpI)
Who we're looking for?
- Min. 4 years of experience in Java 8+
- Experience in Java Web technologies - Java EE8/JakartaEE8 (JAX-RS/JPA/JSP/EJB)
- Knowledge of DB architecture/design in an Oracle environment
- Clear understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Fluency in English
- Expertise in debugging high traffic and high volume data web site to identify performance and data integrity issues
- Understanding Clean Code, Clean Architecure principles
- Nice-to-have: knowledge of Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes; experience in building secure web applications, user authentication, encryption techniques; experience in Windows/Linux and Vue.js
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages