Our ITID team is currently looking for a skilled individual to act as the Full Stack Engineering. The role will be responsible for developing, test and support application through the entire lifecycle. The Engineer will also communicate with IT senior management and other stakeholders to ensure a stable and smooth operation of our products and their delivery. We have an enthusiastic team working under Agile and DevOps principles, which offers interesting job with modern technology.
The team focuses on the delivery of middle sized applications to support processes and communications with various business partners inside the Bank. The development has been based on .NET technology and we have implemented new trends in a software coding.
The project is focusing on logging and monitoring activities on production servers. It requires gathering data from different sources across the bank and process them in order to select high risk activities. By that, most of the work is on backend. We're using MS SQL, REST API (.NET) and Angular 10 (plan to update to 12).
- Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements,
- Produce accurate, clear, commented and efficient program code from a wide range of program specifications,
- Amend and produce External and Internal specifications and standard documentation as required at each stage of project lifecycle, including database / application design,
- Review test data output for program / system modification accuracy,
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- Manage stakeholder's expectations and working relationship with the teams with focus on transparency and collaboration
- Support the teams in driving transformation initiates within global ITID organization
- 3+ years' experience in C#.NET and MSSQL server
- 1+ year experience in Angular 2 or higher
- Flexible, adaptable and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in the face of adversity.
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise IT architecture and processes.
- 2+ years' practical experience with Scrum and DevOps principles
- Practical experience with automated testing, TDD, BDD
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture and Rest API concept
- Prior working experience with Azure DevOps will be an advantage but not a must.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!