Information and Document Systems is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 200 individuals located mostly in Switzerland, Poland and Singapore. Providing global capturing and document processing, archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions.
We are looking for a talented individual to join the Records Management Onboarding team in Wroclaw.
- Ensure all the technical requirements are captured in the requirement specification document
- Review the onboarding requirement specification and run-through overview sessions for our stakeholders
- Analysis the technical documentations to identify gaps and discrepancies related to feed configurations
- Resolution of user queries and business engagement activities up to design sign off in a timely manner
- Follow the standard processes to track the onboarding projects activity status throughout the project lifecycle
- Prepare the test plan and scenarios for assigned onboarding tasks and complete the walkthrough session for our stakeholders
- Perform integration testing, conduct root cause analysis of test defects, implement fixes and prepare UAT deployments (e.g. configuration tags)
- Carry out detailed analysis of feed processing failures during testing and ensure that all the breaks or issues are identified and resolved in due time
- Make sure the risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated in-time
- Support your project manager with latest status information pertaining to your feed onboarding tasks
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with our internal development teams to identify and resolve the feed archiving related issues
- Preparation of handover document for production support team and participate in post-production verification tasks
- Strong knowledge demonstrated and working experience in Unix, Oracle and SQL/PL SQL (queries writing experience required) and Shell Scripting
- Maintain documentation of Onboarding projects, including risk tracking, action logs and project deliverables
- Follow processes to track the Onboarding projects status throughout the lifecycle
- Perform quality assurance checks and required testing standards on the received data feeds based on defined guidelines
- Make sure the risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated as required
- Provide support to the project manager to maintain and update the Onboarding consultation details
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
- Client orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Familiar with Agile methodology, Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches
- Adaptable and able to work effectively across different technology and various business teams
- Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills and delivery focused, pro-active personality, conscientious and resilient
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
strong knowledge with UNIX and SQL and good communication skills.
Just look for outside of BA profiles, like production support or technical analyst experiences however UNIX and SQL knowledge is must.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!