The Market Data Distribution Team provides a mature global solution that is a pivotal part of the Electronic Trading application stack.
We provide real-time market data to critical applications, including algorithmic trading, GUIs and analytical platforms. We closely collaborate with the development teams responsible for these systems. We support both stock and derivative trading businesses.
The solution is high volume, high availability and high profile.
Focus is on quality. We achieve high performance by using GC-free Java in tandem with an internally developed multicast event bus framework.
The team has distributed development and support capability across regions, with regional market specialties.
- develop, maintain ,support and improve our Market Data platform
- manage, train and mentor other team members
- contribute to our continuous integration, build and highly automated test infrastructure
- take ownership of development from analysis to production, collaborating with BA, PM, stakeholders, support teams, and other regional market data development teams to deliver new market feeds, enhancements and fixes, and work at improving the scalability of the platform
- participate in planning, estimation, change management and documentation
- strong Java weighted toward systems programming, I/O, GC-free, data-structures, low-latency
- strong knowledge of data-structures
- strong Linux, including sysadmin, scripting in some of shell/Python/Groovy
- event-driven programming
- fundamental understanding of the networking stack
- a keen interest in financial markets (equities/derivatives/FX)
- 7+ years of previous experience in systems development
- SDLC literate with experience in continuous integration, code-review and automated tests
Other Desirable Skills and Experience
- C or C++
- well organized, reliable, attentive to detail, collaborative
- native level English
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!