You'll be joining Global Digital Engineering team developing end user automation and solutions. We are a technology driven team covering end user services, we develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer who will work with the Global DevOps team based in the UK and India.
- Support of Dev, Test and Pre-prod environments
- Managing Pipelines and ensuring code is deployed correctly
- Assistance in project configuration
- Active participation in release preparation process
- Work in distributed agile team based in Poland, UK and India
- Be the main conduit between Release Management and Developer teams
- Several years of experience as DevOps engineer, ideally within financial services
- Managing deployment 'Pipelines' through Azure DevOps and GitLab
- PowerShell knowledge
- Understanding of Software Deployment Life Cycle
- Experience in infrastructure deployment services
- Understanding of Azure service monitoring
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Ansible knowledge
- Understand Git and how it fits in the Dev Ops model
- Understand the differences between creating a Pipeline on prem and in Azure
- Technical knowledge in WINTEL, Databases, Firewalls/Networks and Azure stack
- Analytical and logical
- Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!