A programme encompassing development of multiple products for Investment Group division for one of the largest US asset managers. Examples include application used to procure and track consumption of investment research; investment coverage management system; investment ideas lifecycle management.
High level of cloud adoption, all new applications are built cloud native.
Pronounced UX process. Rapid prototyping and UI driven development with continuous user feedback loop.
Most products are developed through the concept of reusable common template that contains with all needed infrastructure (e.g. Okta) to build upon.
Team members will find opportunities to grow technical, domain and soft skills:
- Acquire and hone skills in state-of-the-art technologies. All the applications are new and actively developing - the team keeps abreast of the technology trends.
- Close collaboration with the client provides an immersive experience of the top tier financial firm, with great opportunities to learn the domain and boost communication skills.
- Work in a SCRUM team, close with client and business analysts, be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system.
- Develop and present recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in code peer reviews, build and test functional enhancements.
Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for fullstack development of Java and Typescript code to meet specifications and designs and using best practices. Development of a world-class web services code-base.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown - estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
- 5+ years commercial Java experience, Spring
- Knowledge in web-services
- Passionate about software development
- Client-oriented, good communication skills
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!