- High stable salary;
- Project rewards depending on performance;
- Career and professional growth;
- Opportunity to gain new knowledge in the SAP new functionality;
- Participation in new innovative projects;
- Corporate events;
- Internal training;
- Business travel (to 50% of work time).
- Deals Support: Deliver presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to customers (remote and on-site);
- Prepare and show value-based demonstrations in support of sales cycles (including personalization of materials based on the customer requirements);
- Execute requirements gathering sessions with representatives from the customer in order to understand their needs;
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries;
- RfX proposals preparation;
- Knowledge transfer to the implementation team as part of the post-sales process.
- Demand Generation: Support sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely;
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Sales Readiness: Participate in demo system configuration by raising demand and providing valuable feedback about customers/industry needs;
- Participate in configuration and testing.
- Implementation Projects Support: Involvement in deployment project as SAP consultant based on project needs, capacity, and workload.
- 5+ years of presales experience and deep knowledge of SAP solutions;
- Excellent command of written and spoken German (Advanced, must have), command of English is a substantial plus;
- Functional knowledge in SAP MM, SAP QM, SAP SD;
- Functional knowledge in SAP S/4HANA and SAP Ariba is a substantial plus;
- Experience in all phases of the presales process;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, confidence to present & lead meetings;
- Practical knowledge and experience in working with clients (remote and on-site);
- Highly self-organized and precise.
WHY WORKING FOR LEVERX GROUP IS COOL?
At LeverX Group, we know that the key to employee efficiency is the right balance between work and leisure. That's why we are taking good care of our employees’ comfort, career development, and entertainment.
EVERYTHING FOR YOUR CAREER
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- REGULAR MEETUPS
- CONFERENCES AND HACKATHONS
- CORPORATE COURSES
Participation in Projects
- 19+ YEARS OF COOPERATION WITH SAP
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS TRIPS
EVERYTHING FOR YOUR HEALTH
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- SPORTS TEAMS
- SWIMMING POOL
- FITNESS REIMBURSEMENT AND ALLSPORTS SUBSCRIPTION
- VITAMIN BOOST
COMFORT IS IMPORTANT, TOO
- CONVENIENT WORK PLACES
- COFFEE, TEA, TREATS
- QUICK BREAKFASTS
- DEVELOPED INFRASTRUCTURE
- PARKING SPACE
- LAPTOP BAG AND HEADPHONES
LIFE IS NOT ONLY ABOUT WORK
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- TERM EXAMS AND SICK LEAVES
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF IT UNIVERSE OF LEVERX GROUP? JOIN OUR TEAM! LET'S LEVEL UP TOGETHER!