We Work Different. Helping the world’s largest companies understand their workforce & grow their people is our passion. We believe every interaction is an opportunity to drive workplace evolution.
Technology is a foundation of that evolution in the HR Tech space. Our work is interesting – the problem domain keeps evolving, our code must scale for huge audiences, and the science of people is engaging. Operating in an agile framework our team is self-organizing and self-directing. Deployments are automated, infrastructure is immutable, and deliverables are deployed to a series of global 24/7 data centers. The platform is evolving into an orchestrated series of microservices woven together with automation, analytics, and configuration management.
Our core team is expanding to drive more innovation. Do you love challenging work? Do you strive to make creative solutions that empower your customers? Are you looking for a place to learn and grow with an engaging team? Check out the guidelines below and join our team!
To succeed you will need to collaborate extensively with the architects, designers, business analysts, and other developers. We don’t expect you to come into the role with business domain knowledge, but we do expect you will grow quickly in this area. Testing with a combination of technical knowledge and domain knowledge is a key differentiator in this role.
- Create, review, and maintain robust automated test suites (API, GUI and data-driven tests)
- Automate testing using tools such as Selenium WebDriver
- Collaborate closely with project teams and stakeholders to correctly identify issues
- Develop, organize, and execute functional and non-functional testing within an iterative development methodology
- Actively participate in development process including stand-ups, reviews, planning, retrospectives, and technical design meetings
- Support the deployment of strong solutions to our UAT partners and clients
As a test automation engineer, we typically see people with 3-5 years of relevant experience fitting well. Our evaluation, however, is based on your skill level and grasp of the technical domain. We are happy consider people with alternate experience if they can demonstrate experience coupled with strong analytical reasoning.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience building using Selenium and C# to create automated tests.
- Agile testing experience.
- Ability to execute and create automated and manual test plans.
- Ability to maintain and configure testing environments.
- Ability to produce and maintain testing metrics to prove continuous improvement and report project status.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of how to test interfaces and web services (REST & SOAP) for integrated systems.
- Desire to improve testing process through constant evaluation and analysis.
- Self-motivation and innovative view to deliver bug free solutions without sacrificing innovation.
- Working with development team to ensure complete test coverage.
- Familiarity with BDD and Gerkin.
- Strong knowledge of C# or similar programming language ( Java desirable).
- Proficient with common developer tools – Visual Studio, Git/TFS, etc.
- Experience working on global line of business applications.
- Fluent in English.
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus