Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
👨🏻🎨Joining our Design team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team
Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team
- Contributing to long-term projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills fast
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders
- Designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures)
- Mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes
- Conducting studies, analyses and user testing.
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- Are a data-driven designer who can be independent when collaborating with a client
- Have a portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions (including research, analysis and minding business constraints) across a breadth of business verticals
- Have case studies demonstrating that you can build UIs based on business goals, set KPIs, and do research on users and strategy
- Know UI design principles and you have worked with different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms
- Have a strong experience working with design systems, you can easily keep them updated and functional over time
- Can use tools to document your design and you lead the development team to match your project quality
- Have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills
- Know the principles of animation and you can create high fidelity prototypes
- Can use the most common research tools or easily learn how to use them
- Have experience conducting workshops.
☝🏽We will be even happier if you:
- Were present on Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- Have used a variety of research methods such as interviews, market research, user testing; this is also presented in your portfolio
- Have tested your designs with both online and onsite users
- Have experience writing blog posts about your design experience and you are good at UX copywriting
- Participate actively in design events and meetups as a speaker
- Are familiar with Netguru’s design tools, such as the Figma, Invision, and Zeplin; you are open to learning new ones.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru