We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our visionary team of developers on our quest to drive technical innovation and lead the evolution of ecommerce. We are a tight-knit, young and professional team located Wroclaw, Poland and Stockholm, Sweden. The team member we are searching for needs a prolific skillset and an eagerness to grow, learn and solve problems as a team.
You will be an influential key player in frontend operations on our all-in-one, data driven commerce platform for B2B and B2C. Our vision is to help fashion and high-touch brands make a bigger impact by giving them the tools to serve the world from one powerful platform.
- Headless e-commerce platform for fashion & lifestyle brands
- A portfolio of clients from some of the most renowned fashion brands in Europe (ie. Chantelle, Stronger)
- Secured a €10M series A funding round
- Hybrid work culture (spend 50% of your week in the office and 50% where ever you like to work from )
- Contract flexibility (contract of employment or B2B, you choose)
- A team where you can run your own projects and be trusted with your work
- Workation to leave the office for a couple of days or weeks and combine work with leisure
- Possibility to travel and work between our Stockholm and Wroclaw offices
- Bi-weekly massages in the office
- Luxmed medical insurance plan to keep you healthy
- Multisport Plus card and a pack of fitness buddies to join you on your journey to getting fit and strong
- A non-hierarchical work-environment where you’ll have a lot of impact and space for growth
- A budget for participating in educational programs, meet-ups, and other events related to your profession
The right candidate will want to:
- Develop new products and features
- Maintain, refactor and improve existing products
- Work in a distributed, asynchronous, English speaking environment
- Actively participate in planning, design and implementation of systems
- Think holistically about delivering value to Centra customers by helping us improve all layers of our stack
- Participate in our lean/agile development process (Scrum)
The Centra frontend stack includes:
- React, Redux/MobX
- PostCSS, CSS Modules, css-in-js, HTML5
- e2e testing: Cypress.io
- GitHub, CircleCI, Trello, Heroku, Digital Ocean, Slack
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Money for moving expenses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
We are a tight-knit, young and professional team located in Poland and Sweden.
We’re shaping the future of e-commerce by building a tech-driven platform that enables Direct-to-Consumer and wholesale e-commerce brands to grow and accelerate globally. We are growing exponentially, and our application is battle- and stress-tested by some of the strongest brands in the business. With over 4 000 000 orders processed last year, and an ability to handle thousands of API calls every second, we aim to go even bigger – with zero limits ahead. We use Redis, Elasticsearch and a lot of caching to produce API endpoints that are performant and hard to kill.
We are looking for people who want to have a real impact. Not only because of the fact, that our platform help with building milions of ecommerce shops - but also because we are trying to create a space where everyone can be heard - with their ideas, needs, comments. Who do their work with passion and look for a good place for development.
In Centra, we trust our employees, we give a lot of freedom in action, and at the same time - teamwork is very important to us.
We will provide you not only ability to work with new technologies, but also amazing atmosphere and time with great people - and it's not only vain promises, or publicity stunt (although our marketing department is also great 😉).