We are looking for a technical Product Owner to join our visionary team on our quest to drive innovation and lead the evolution of e-commerce technology. If e-commerce tech is a passion of yours, this might be the perfect role. We are a tight-knit, young and professional team located Wroclaw, Poland and Stockholm, Sweden. The team member we are searching for needs a prolific skillset and an eagerness to grow, learn and solve problems as a team.
- Headless e-commerce platform for fashion & lifestyle brands
- A portfolio of clients from some of the most renowned fashion brands in Europe (ie. Chantelle, Stronger)
- Secured a €10M series A funding round
- Hybrid work culture (spend 50% of your week in the office and 50% where ever you like to work from )
- Contract flexibility (contract of employment or B2B, you choose)
- A team where you can run your own projects and be trusted with your work
- Workation to leave the office for a couple of days or weeks and combine work with leisure
- Possibility to travel and work between our Stockholm and Wroclaw offices
- Bi-weekly massages in the office
- Luxmed medical insurance plan to keep you healthy
- Multisport Plus card and a pack of fitness buddies to join you on your journey to getting fit and strong
- A non-hierarchical work-environment where you’ll have a lot of impact and space for growth
- A budget for participating in educational programs, meet-ups, and other events related to your profession
What you’ll do:
- Cooperate with Head of Product and senior management on product vision, strategy, and goals
- Own, manage, and prioritize the product and sprint backlog, based on the input from senior management
- Analyze business, user requirements and product usage
- Write user stories and non-technical documentation
- Communicate with development team to ensure common understanding of user stories and business context
- Be the main point of contact for product questions from the development teams throughout the sprints
- Promote product quality, testing, feature acceptance criteria
- Promote agile practices, estimation, iterative product development, velocity improvement
Who are you?
- You have a relevant professional background within e-commerce, e-commerce technology, or within closely related fields
- You are technical and excited about e-commerce technology - our product is an API-first headless software
- You have a few years experience of working with software development, e.g., as a product owner, business analyst, requirements engineer or project manager
- You are an excellent communicator and stakeholder management, and good at sorting out ambiguity. You’re fluent in verbal and written English (C1 level)
- You are structured, pay close attention to details and like to carry out thorough investigations and analyses, based on multiple sources of information
- You have exceptional drive and energy, and desire to be a part of a high-paced startup environment
- You have a relevant academic background
We are a tight-knit, young and professional team located in Poland and Sweden.
We’re shaping the future of e-commerce by building a tech-driven platform that enables Direct-to-Consumer and wholesale e-commerce brands to grow and accelerate globally. We are growing exponentially, and our application is battle- and stress-tested by some of the strongest brands in the business. With over 4 000 000 orders processed last year, and an ability to handle thousands of API calls every second, we aim to go even bigger – with zero limits ahead. We use Redis, Elasticsearch and a lot of caching to produce API endpoints that are performant and hard to kill.
We are looking for people who want to have a real impact. Not only because of the fact, that our platform help with building milions of ecommerce shops - but also because we are trying to create a space where everyone can be heard - with their ideas, needs, comments. Who do their work with passion and look for a good place for development.
In Centra, we trust our employees, we give a lot of freedom in action, and at the same time - teamwork is very important to us.
We will provide you not only ability to work with new technologies, but also amazing atmosphere and time with great people - and it's not only vain promises, or publicity stunt (although our marketing department is also great 😉).