Portfolio Support Officer (12m FTC)
- Capturing new project requests and ensuring the information provided meets and adheres to the appropriate standards.
- Liaising with Project Sponsors (Directors), Stakeholders, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, Risk, Compliance and Service Management to report and communicate Project Management-related information.
- Working with Senior Management in IT to help manage resource conflicts, capacity and availability.
- Ensuring that all information relating to projects and changes is accurate and kept up to date.
- Help maintain the change activities undertaken in line with the priorities of the business and the strategic goals of HL.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT PATH: Service Delivery (5)
REPORTING TO: Head of PMO
A PSO at HL works as part of the portfolio office and supports all facets of the portfolio and associated change lifecycle from inception to completion. The role will involve following up on open items and issues to resolve them quickly to ensure optimal delivery of HL's strategic and financial goals. You will be responsible for gathering and recording accurate information to help maintain consistent progress of activities and to generate reporting to aid effective decision making across all change activities. You will also input into the ongoing refinement of the lifecycle to help ensure our change resources deliver as efficiently as possible.
Who we're looking for?
- An understanding of the project lifecycle and various project management methodologies
- Ability to engage and present effectively to others
- Adept at managing data and/or financial information
- Proficient use in MS products, in particular Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and proven problem solving skills