- SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
- There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners - game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino's one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
- Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Work in a fully agile environment with senior engineers and business side
- Participate in designing and development of the fault-tolerant, highly available, and optimized solutions
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence
- Design and implement unit tests
- Integration with 3rd party game vendors and other services
- Collaborate with other teams - product, infrastructure, and business
- Participation in code review of other team members, backlog grooming, and retro
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Good Go programming skills
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL
- Good knowledge of data structures, OOP, and algorithms
- Good communication skills
- Practical commercial experience with: RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL); Key-value storages (e.g. Redis); Docker, Kubernetes
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
SOFTSWISS is an international tech product company. The company has an international team, which counts 1,400+ employees and has an official presence in Poland, Malta, Georgia, and Belarus. SOFTSWISS was recognised as Workplace of the Year at the SiGMA Europe awards.
Today, SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
- You can work remotely with the ability to travel
- Modern technology stack with highload architecture and high-security standards
- Fast professional growth with the help of the expertise of a strong international team
- Workplace of the Year according to the SiGMA Europe awards
- “ Changing the iGaming industry for the better through technical innovation “
SOFTSWISS IN NUMBERS:
- The 2009 year established
- 1,400+ people in the team
- 10+ years on the market
- A wide portfolio of 8 software products
- 1M+ monthly active players
- Online Casino Platform – a platform for online casino management;
- Crypto Solution – the world's first crypto-optimized solution for online casinos;
- Managed Services – a B2C customer support and development service;
- Sportsbook – a platform that allows clients to operate the betting business online;
- Game Aggregator – a hub that unites thousands of online casino games from recognized game development studios from around the world.
- Affilka – a constantly developing affiliate marketing software platform that provides an optimal and unique set of opportunities.
- Jackpot Aggregator – a multi-purpose iGaming solution that introduces the Jackpot-as-a-service (JaaS) business model.
- Payment Gateway – a payment processing and payment aggregation software that allows you to automate the process of accepting payments online.
Would you like to work with us? Check out our vacancies below!