In this role, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to improve Survicate Mobile Surveys seen all over the world, over 1,000 times per minute. You’ll engineer for usability, scalability, maintainability, and performance. The release of a new feature makes a significant impact on how easily thousands of companies worldwide collect and act upon collected feedback. Fixing even the tiniest bug means improving the user experience for thousands of respondents.
You’ll be a perfect candidate if:
- You got the attention to detail our users expect
- You’re eager to partner with Product and Design Teams to craft efficient user experiences
- You build thinking about the long term and scalability
We work in an autonomous, cross-skilled product team. We love collaboration, discussing product ideas, creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, and getting it released. We are looking for Android Developer willing to learn iOS development or Android+iOS Developer.
- At Survicate you’ll be working with great people-friendly, talented, original folks. You’ll have a chance to learn from some of the best people you’ve ever met and we’ll get to learn from you
- Working on a product that is used by 30,000 users worldwide
- A small team so you won’t be one of the dozens. Your impact will be felt inside and outside the company
- Experienced, remote-first team with healthy processes. Friendly and time-respectful teammates
- Clean and maintainable code
- 26 days of paid annual leave for all employees
- Multisport cards, private health care & benefit platform
How We Work
- Work on a high-quality product - the solution we offer has a long-term, stable product vision and a rapidly growing customer base.
- Team with healthy processes - You’ll have a lot fewer meetings, a lot less meaningless communication, and a lot less interruption. Turns out 8 hours is plenty of time to get work done.
- We truly prioritize the right work-life balance - find the rhythm that works for you. If you have to pick your kids up from school or go to a doctor’s office in the middle of traditional working hours, we’re always fine with it.
- We work in small, independent teams - You’ll have a chance to learn about the application architecture and influence the directions in which the application will evolve.
- Friendly & honest atmosphere - we’re looking for people that want to work with us for years, not months.
In a typical week as a mobile developer at Survicate you’ll:
- Write code that will impact thousands of people every day
- Use Java, Kotlin, or Swift to improve the mobile SDK library
- Collaborate with other engineers to write, test, and deploy code
- Brainstorm features with product managers and designers
- Guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
- Assist our skilled Support Team in triaging bugs and solving issues
- Enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, and finish work on time
What do we expect?
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in Android development
- Good programming practices
- Fluent English
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package