Valor Paytech is a rapidly growing US company headquartered in New York, looking to scale its development team globally to meet business needs.
We are searching for developers to be part of our cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. Initial project involves taking an existing web portal and building an updated portal with a new look and feel, along with existing and new functionality using the latest technology.
You will be part of a team designing and developing a rich web-based UI for one of our applications. You will be focused on designing and developing leading- edge web UI, for both desktop and mobile, using the latest technologies and patterns. You will be working with front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player, willing to collaborate, learn and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
What we offer:
- Ability to work in a unique field of payment processing industry
- Chance to work with the latest technologies
- Full-Time employment at our Warsaw office with a flexible work schedule
- Option to travel to USA to work from our New York office for special project(s)
- Competitive Compensation matching other companies in the global tech community
- Budget: 10 000 - 25 000 PLN brutto (based on experience)
- Annual review, bonus will be paid for high-quality work, efficiency, and dedication
- Develop the front-end and/or back-end features and functionality
- Build reusable code objects and modules optimized for speed, scalability, and ease of use
- Implement security and data protection guidelines based on PCI compliance requirements
- Work with superiors and support/coach junior developers on the job
- Min. 2-3 years of experience
- Experience with Shopify / WooCommerce / Magento / BigCommerce Platform is big plus
- Knowledge in payment gateway implementation and APIs implementations
- Implementations/Development of Plugins, Front-End and Back-End processes
- Experienced candidates must know about the creation of Custom plugins
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and MySQL DB
- Good experience with open-source technologies, TypeScript, SQL Procedures
- Object oriented programming and web application development
- Should be able to diagnose/solve problems and quickly understand unfamiliar code
- Must have knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience with GitLab
- Strong Communication skills and should be fluent in English
- Financial bonus
Valor Paytech LLC
Valor Paytech is a company headquartered in New York with an office in Chennai, India and a new office opening in Warsaw, Poland. Valor Paytech's payment gateway is an innovative, advanced and secured do-all solution for ISOs, Merchants and new Business Owners.