Education required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Cyber Security, Mathematics/Statistics, Data Science/Data Analytics, or Software Engineering
Language requirement: Fluent in English and Polish
Start date: September 2022
- Graduation by June 2022 or availability to work full time from September 2022
- Right to work in Poland
Develop your career
Over two years, our Future Leaders Programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three varied and stretching rotations working on live projects alongside experts in industry. Your rotations will provide you with the opportunity to experience working with different types of technology, across different parts of the GSK Tech business. In all our roles, you’ll work with a variety of different markets and cultures.
What will you do?
- As an organization, GSK is looking to create maximum strategic and operational value from our five key tech capabilities: Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Data Science, Cloud Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Your role could involve interfacing with customers and other stakeholders at all levels of the business
- You could have the opportunity to perform business analysis during design, development and implementation of projects
- There may be the chance to manage project and software quality, including testing and validation
- You could be involved in managing schedules, milestones, and resource requirements to meet project objectives
- You could be identifying opportunities to improve business processes and performance, and advising the business of possible technical solutions
- You could be delivering proof of concepts to support innovation, including automation and chat bots, AI and ML, and data analytics
- You could be involved with portfolio assessments for cloud hosting as well as service management of New technologies
- to be a talented, ambitious graduate with great technology skills
- a degree in IT, computer science, or a technology-related subject.
- fresh thinking with innovative new ideas that boost productivity and efficiency
- to be hungry to learn and develop into a leadership position
- a strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry
- to be eligible to work in the country you’re applying for
- written and spoken fluency in your native language and English
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, Agile, Kanban
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team and tech leads
- Who chooses technology: Architect
- Project management software: JIRA, Microsoft Teams, Azure Devops
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- work up to 80% of your working time per month remotely
- flexible working hours
- work part-time or have a long weekend thanks to Short Friday
GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan
Who we are
A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
What we do
As Tech we are absolutely fundamental to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
The safety of our employees and candidates is our priority. That’s why we introduced a fully online recruitment and onboarding process, so you can join GSK without leaving your house.
Join us, together we can achieve even more!