Our client is one of the biggest investment management companies, offering a broad range of products and services to address clients’ investment needs, covering quantitative, discretionary and private markets. Active across equity, credit, commodities and currency markets, the company is an active investment management firm focused on delivering attractive performance and client portfolio solutions, deploying the latest technology across the business.
You will be part of a team that works for a global hedge fund management firm based in London and will support the client’s critical changes to the application’s landscape and build up a development capability to support the entire processes.
- Your main responsibilities will be to develop software systems; you will participate in logical and physical design of the product and understand the business requirements;
- Work closely with the client’s development team and contribute to the Agile process;
- Your decisions will influence the success of projects and team objectives;
- You will solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, review and enforce the quality of code written within your team;
- Ability to analyze the existing code base and design pragmatic amendments.
Qualification and experience:
- C# / .NET 4.5+ (Advanced);
- Relational databases – T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server (Advanced);
- Strong OOP design skills.
- ASP.NET Core;
- MSMQ, Kafka;
- WPF / XAML;
- Unit and integration testing (NUnit, SpecFlow, mocking);
- Git, BitBucket;
- CI & CD – TeamCity, Octopus Deploy.
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology.
We have helped some of the world’s leading Payments, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, Mobility, and Healthcare companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. By ideating and delivering dynamic platforms and intelligent digital experiences, we help our clients fuel the rapid, ongoing transformation of their business.
By leveraging next-generation technologies, our agile, multi-disciplinary teams provide a combination of Product & Technology Strategies, Intelligent Experiences, and World Class Engineering to help our clients become more engaging, responsive, and efficient.
Endava has 10,391 employees, as of December 31, 2021, located in close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the European Union: Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Slovenia; Central European Countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, North Macedonia and Serbia; Latina America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognizes the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.