Our client is one of the biggest investment management companies, offering a broad range of products and services to address clients’ investment needs, covering quantitative, discretionary and private markets. Active across equity, credit, commodities and currency markets, the company is an active investment management firm focused on delivering attractive performance and client portfolio solutions, deploying the latest technology across the business.
You will be part of a team that works for a global hedge fund management firm based in London and will support the client’s critical changes to the application’s landscape and build up a development capability to support the entire processes.
We are looking for candidates with a passion and desire to work on innovative projects from payments industry. Your main responsibilities would be:
- Participate in the design of the products based on a proper understanding of the client's business requirements;
- Implement high performance solutions for the customer’s products;
- Solve complex technical problems and play an important part of a Scrum team;
- Help to review and ensure the quality of the code;
- Maintain daily communication with the team and the client following Agile procedures;
- Coach and mentor other team members and move forward a technical excellence culture.
- +4 years of experience, preferably with web applications
- Java 8
- Microservices based architecture
- Strong skills of designing new code and improve the quality of existing one SE 1st of June ~ 2 weeks /year
- Spring framework - Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Core, Spring boot, Spring Rest, Spring Security
- Code best practices and code review skills
- Hibernate framework
- Junit, JBehave
- Oracle & MySql
- REST Services
- SOAP Services
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology.
We have helped some of the world’s leading Payments, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, Mobility, and Healthcare companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. By ideating and delivering dynamic platforms and intelligent digital experiences, we help our clients fuel the rapid, ongoing transformation of their business.
By leveraging next-generation technologies, our agile, multi-disciplinary teams provide a combination of Product & Technology Strategies, Intelligent Experiences, and World Class Engineering to help our clients become more engaging, responsive, and efficient.
Endava has 10,391 employees, as of December 31, 2021, located in close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the European Union: Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Slovenia; Central European Countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, North Macedonia and Serbia; Latina America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognizes the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.