Product Owner for Network
Are you an experienced Product Owner within the Network area ready to enhance and build new network solutions for a FMCG company? Does new network technologies and how you can support and enable the business excite you? Come and join our team working with WAN, LAN and Firewalls. This is your opportunity to grow your skills in working with network technologies and be part of a great team delivering network solutions for Arla.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Product Owner for Network, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Join Arla’s ART (Agile Release Train) named ‘iFIT’, to be part of a great team delivering IT infrastructure across all base technology platforms. iFIT ART delivers network, integrations, IT security, On-prem and Cloud Datacentre changes as well as SAP Basis upgrades to the business and to other release trains. The ART has multiple teams and is currently in need of a new Product Owner for the network area.
Our strategy for the network area is to grow and support the demand for better, faster and more secure networks at Arla sites. There will in this role be a need for great stakeholder management and networking across many business units. The role involves both stakeholder management as well as prioritization and challenging the way forward together with the Network architect.Do to so, you have to possess the technical overview of network technologies and know how to deliver it and what comes next. Your talents within communication secures that the team stakeholders have trust in and are always comfortable with the progress. In daily work you will have a close collaboration with the rest of the team and join all the Agile ceremonies. The focus will be on planning, execution and delivery to secure full satisfaction from the receivers of the product. Improvement ideas and feedback is part of the daily culture and valued high.
Specifically, you will:
- Have close collaboration with the team to ensure an approach always bringing minimum viable product to the stakeholders
- Prioritize the teams feature backlog based on an ongoing dialogue with the stakeholders
- Participate in Team Meetings –daily scrum, iteration planning and bring continuous improvement to the team and ways of working
- Engage and ensure alignment with Business Owners and other stakeholders
- Helps the team to produce high value products
- Monitor and report progress
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals through collaboration between the teams, product owner colleagues, ART management team and the business.
You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds
Furthermore, you have:
- A master’s degree within IT or other relevant area
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with Network technologies (Cisco and Palo Alto would be a huge advantage, but are not required)
- The mindset and preferably the ability to deliver network solutions with the ‘Minimum Viable Product’ in mind to secure an iterative and continuous delivery to the business
- A creative mindset and the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions
- An open mind to learning new technologies
- Good communication skills - you have easy dialogue, both verbally, in writing and visually with stakeholders
- Experience in working in an agile setup – preferably SAFe would be a plus
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages