PHP Developer (3-month contract)
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic PHP software engineer with a keen interest in current technology and engineering.
Using your experience of PHP best practices, you will be involved in the design and implementation of secure and scalable applications that are transforming industries.
You will take an active part in team discussions and code reviews and you will work collaboratively with your colleagues to identify, prioritise and deliver features which bring value to the core platform and applications running on top of it.
The successful candidate will initially review /evaluate a recently built PHP application. Then work with the project’s technical lead to plan a roadmap for rework and enhancements and finally support the application release into production environment.
We believe small, multi-disciplinary teams are most effective in delivering complex change. As such, we are looking for someone with a collaborative mindset who is happy to be flexible and take on different responsibilities over the lifetime of our projects.
Delivering new digital technology solutions is hard. That is why Gravity 9 was born. We help organisations deliver transformative digital solutions by combining our deep understanding of new and emerging technologies with experience delivering complex enterprise solutions for some of the worlds largest companies. We were born in 2018 and are just getting started.
Role requirements and experience
This role will suit a highly capable developer with commercial experience working with PHP. Skills and experience must include:
- HTML, CSS
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Development methodologies: Familiarity with agile working and test-driven development. Use of Git and JIRA.
- Education: An excellent result in computer science or another STEM subject is preferred, either at MSc or BSc level, but alternative education paths will be considered.
Highly Desirable skills and experience:
- Pattern Lab
- Azure Web Apps
- Consuming REST API services
Role requirements – soft skills
Key attributes and behaviours to succeed in this role will be:
- Delivery focus - strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate, design and implement effective solutions. Flexibility to adapt skills to a spectrum of client engagements, use cases and modes of change delivery.
- Exemplary standards of personal integrity and respect for others – professional approach to all aspects of client engagement and collaborative team working, able to quickly build relationships based on trust and transparency. Strong presentation and written and verbal communication are essential given the client facing nature of the role.
- Value driven - Creative thinking, with aptitude for innovation and strong desire to exceed client expectations.
- Energy – positive attitude and determination to learn and succeed.
- Zimne napoje
- Gorące napoje
- Parking dla rowerów