Software Engineer (File Asset Storage)
Our team is looking to build out the next generation of infrastructure. Join us as we work to leverage cloud-native technologies to respond to the scale of Relativity’s increasing growth as well as to idiosyncratic nature of massive-scale storage. To achieve this, our team is using a diverse set of technologies, including Linux, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Powershell, C#/.NET, and SQL.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for participating in and exercising ownership over the full software lifecycle of the unstructured storage offering. You will contribute to optimizing and refining the existing service, maintaining its operational state, adopting design and development best practices, and working with senior engineers to implement new features. You will work on our storage abstraction layer, data plane, as well as the control plane that manages these in order to deliver petabyte-scale, cloud-native storage solutions for Relativity.
- Solve complex storage problems and implement their solutions using cloud native patterns and services
- Adopt and exercise best practices in developing and delivering software, including test-driven and trunk-based development, as well as continuous integration and deployment
- Contribute to the product through our development workflow
- Triage customer requests and troubleshoot incidents when on-call
- Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for improvement across the stack and promote their solutions
- Maintain a high bar for code and architectural quality
Who we're looking for?
- Experience (at least two years) in software development
- Experience running Linux in a production environment
- Experience working with a cloud platform (Azure, AWS, GCE)
- Experience working in an agile development environment (using Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Experience developing with C#, Powershell, and/or .NET Core
- Experience with FUSE drivers, File Systems, or Systems development
- Experience working with large-scale storage infrastructure
- Experience developing and delivering in a continuous deployment environment
- Experience developing and maintaining RESTful web services
- Experience building automation for software and infrastructure
- Experience leveraging or building functional or performance testing frameworks
- Experience in container-based development on Kubernetes is a major plus
- Experience with Azure-based storage offerings is a major plus
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking