- You will be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications.
- As a Scrum Master at Trimetis, you will be responsible for guiding your teams into the agile methodology to develop projects and applications with the highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
Your main focus area will be:
- Guide your teams according to agile methods
- Moderate scrum meetings, hold retrospectives and reviews
- Set up an environment where your teams can perform the best way
- Spot and remove obstacles for your teams
What you can expect from us
- International clients with challenging projects
- International software development teams with distributed delivery groups
- Possibility to work abroad, in case desired (optional offer)
- Favourable working atmosphere in an expanding company
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
Who we're looking for?
- A solid education in Software Engineering (e.g. University degree)
- Work experience in Software Development or Project Management is an asset
- Profound knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, …)
- Empathy and ability to cope with resistance and obstacles
- Aptitude for problem-solving, troubleshooting and achieving innovative results
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages