Currently we are looking for Senior QA Engineer (with Python) who will join an Agile team working on projects related to data management. This role requires the candidate to analyze, test and build tools to meet the data quality validation needs for a cloud based (AWS) based application.
A QA mindset in being able to create test cases for verifying the data scenarios that meets business needs is an absolute must. The candidate must have strong programming and SQL fundamentals. An exposure to handling very large data sets is strongly preferred. A solid critical thinker with strong programming skills and sound grounding in data quality will be
successful in this role.
Tech Stack: AWS, Python, Selenium, JIRA, SQL
Possibility of 100% remote work
- Develop test strategies and engineering best practices related to software test engineering, both manual and automated testing with a specific focus on data quality.
- Develop robust test suites, design test plans, use cases, and scripts that will uncover potential defects or solution shortcomings.
- Generate and maintain test data sets. Configure and maintain test environments.
- Report defects accurately and facilitate issue tracking to successful resolution.
- Create quality metrics to evaluate data pipelines, products and customer deliverables.
- Work closely with data engineers, data scientists and analysts to inform solution designs in terms of testability.
- Research, evaluate and utilize new technologies or tools in the quality assurance space.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance of which at least 3+ years of experience in test automation development or combination of development and testing experience.
- Scripting or programming languages (Python).
- Proven track record of programmatically testing software products. Experience with Selenium automation.
- Experience with JIRA or another defect tracking system.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great collaboration and communication skills in English.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
We are an agent for high-end IT professionals. Founded in 1988, with 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with top IT experts and taking the best possible care of them comprise the optimal IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants, promoting their competences to our clients and offering them a wide range of projects. All this is supplemented by financial transparency, strong career development support and professional stability (long term cooperation). That's 7N.