You will be working on exciting, international projects that bring real value to societies, communities & individuals across Europe.
As a Junior Java Developer you will:
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
- You will get a chance to work with different programming languages and technologies as those vary from project to project. A large part our tech stack is Java (Java 8, Spring, Scala, Groovy).
We are looking for candidates with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming, open towards learning new technologies.
You should also have:
- IT- related university degree
- Basic knowledge of Java & Spring
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Methodology: Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Leisure package
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Netcompany Poland Sp. z o.o.
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing IT businesses and consulting companies in Denmark with annual growth of almost 25%. We are in the top 10 of Denmark’s most attractive employers according to the annual Universum Employer Attractiveness Ranking.
We manage and operate challenging projects in which our developers make a visible impact on the IT business in Europe. Netcompany has over 3000 employees in Denmark, Poland, Norway, UK, Netherlands and Vietnam. Over 400 of us is located at our office in Warsaw. In 2021, we will expand even further, and that is why we are looking for skilled IT talents to help us meet the increasing demands from our numerous customers.