Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
We are part of development unit which focus on delivering solutions to verify eNB/gNB Nokia products. Our portfolio consists of products around massive UE simulations with flexible behavior towards eNB/gNB and 4G/5G core functionalities simulation. Most of our experts have wide range of 3GPP expertise especially across all eNB/UE stack.
Upcoming challenges from 3GPP and ongoing synergy of multiRAT solution give more opportunities for all of us in next decade.
What you will learn and contribute to
We have currently open positions for Software Engineer in our Krakow office. You will join one of simulators development area which focus on particular 3GPP layer or custom user/machine interfaces. In upcoming years, you will work also on migration to newer platforms and participate in bringing new features and improvements to our internal clients.
Technologies we use:
- C++ 11/14/17, gtest
- Python 3, pytest
- Component/layers like architecture
- Agile Software Development Methodologies (Continuous Integration, Git/Gerrit)
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
As the Software Engineer:
- You will be responsible for software architecture, implementation, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches
- You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications
- You will have possibility to analyze performance and capacity aspects of the product/component
- You will have opportunity to own particular component SW architecture
- Your scope of work will include cooperation with Product Owner in planning activities
Your skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in C++ or Python and willingness to learn second one
- Proficient in implementing automated and effective unit tests
- Experience in embedded systems or at least must have strong motivation to work in such environment
- Object-oriented design and UML
- Write effective, scalable code with Clean Code mindset
- Debugging experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team spirit
- Good communication in English&Polish (both written and spoken)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Expertise in algorithm optimization, code profiling and in analysis of memory usage violations
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and basic experience with Redis
- Familiarity with OBSAI/CPRI/eCPRI telco protocols’ standards
- Knowledge of LTE/5G
- Knowledge of Docker/LXC usage
- Ustalone konwencje w kodzie
- Code review
- Statyczna analiza kodu
- Metryki kodu
- Baza wiedzy
- Kontrola wersji: Git / Gerrit
- Testy jednostkowe
- Testy integracyjne
- Testy systemowe
- Testy wydajnościowe
- Testowanie manualne
- Automatyzacja testów
- Dodatkowy monitor
- Osobista szafka
- Telefon służbowy
- OS X
- Metodyka: Scrum, SAFe
- Decyzje architektoniczne podejmuje: Architects and Tech Leaders
- Technologię wybiera: Architects
- Software do zarządzania projektami: Jira
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Pakiet sportowy dla rodziny
- Kursy językowe
- Pieniądze na koszty przeprowadzki
- Wskazówki adaptacyjne
- Tymczasowe mieszkanie
- Pomoc z wizą
- Pomoc w szukaniu mieszkania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Gorące napoje
- Pokój relaksu
- Imprezy integracyjne
- Parking dla samochodów
With more than 104,000 specialists employed worldwide, Nokia is the world leader in the creation of innovative technologies at the heart of our connected world. Driven by research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve providers of telecommunications services, governments, large businesses, and consumers with the most comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and licenses in the industry. From the infrastructure that enables the operation of 5G and the Internet of things, to the developing applications for virtual reality and digital health, we shape the future of technology to transform the human experience.
The R&D Centre in Wroclaw was founded in 2000. It employed 10 employees at the time. In 2013, we already employed more than 1800 people. In 2016 there were over 4200 of us. We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland and we are still looking for new specialists. Nokia’s technology center in Wroclaw plays a key role in the global structure of the company. It shows in the number and the rank of projects implemented by us in Wroclaw. We are one of the three largest Nokia technology centers in the world and one of the two company units dealing mainly with software development. Our programmers are involved both in the manufacturing process of the products and in the technology development, from the concept to deployment processes. These are international projects, requiring cooperation with offices from the most remote corners of the world.
See our latest news on our Facebook:https://pl-pl.facebook.com/TcWroclaw
Follow our job offers: https://nokiawroclaw.pl/careers/oferty-pracy/
The R&D Centre in Kraków was founded in 2011. In 2020 we reached out 1000 employees and we are still looking for new specialists.
Our engineers are involved in the whole process of creating technologies: from specification, to the development of software and its testing, to its presentation to customers around the world. The daily work of Kraków experts has a real impact on the shaping of technology that changes our reality.
Working with us gives you the opportunity to participate in ambitious, commercial projects that use modern programming languages such as C ++ 11, C ++ 14, C ++ 17, Python and agile software development methodologies: CI, Scrum.
See our latest news on our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nokia.krakow
Follow our job offers: https://nokiakrakow.pl/careers/oferty-pracy/
Nokia Technology Center in Bydgoszcz is the leading employer of the city and the region with over 1,000 specialists in 6 departments and has one of the most modern virtual laboratories in Poland. Our engineers design and develop applications for network configuration, create and test solutions for their implementation, expansion, and modernization. The Industrial Competence Center factory deals with the engineering and optimization of the supply chain, thanks to which thousands of our telecommunications cabinets are delivered all over the world. We are also the leader in the innovation of permanent access to the network. Our solutions are used in the largest, fastest and most advanced fixed broadband networks in the world.
See our latest news on our Facebook: www.facebook.com/nokiabydgoszcz
Follow our job offers: https://nokiabydgoszcz.pl/careers/oferty-pracy/