Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Now we are looking for developers to involve in projects where we develop and maintain software products for the world's largest retailers.
Join the Maintenance and Support team, which assures that all we create runs smoothly.
How do we work?
We are a small and flexible team of ca. 12 developers based in Wroclaw and Katowice. In our day-to-day work, we focus on fixing bugs and maintaining the world’s largest retailers’ software solution. Our typical day starts with a virtual team meeting where we split tasks, share knowledge and discuss the most complex cases. Then we get the job done. No steps to reproduce? For us, it’s not a problem – sometimes, you need to play detective to discover what’s hiding under a reported bug. Every day is a challenge here!
What makes us so unique?
- Flexibility and personal preferences are essential to us: we try to link each person’s area of interest to the existing problems and solutions
- We do not limit the job only to coding: if you’d like to grow as a solution architect or scrum master, you can be involved in such tasks
- We are an open-minded, friendly, straight-forward and a very passionate team!
- like challenges and cooperation with the others
- want to gain experience working with an extensive system/application in an international organization
- are bored with doing the same tasks over and over again
- prefer to understand the whole system instead of coding one module or a part of the application
- appreciate other activities developer’s job besides coding like planning, estimating, building and delivering the SW
…then this job is for you!
- Maintain and deliver bugfixes to high-end solution for the world’s largest retailers
- Investigate and repair defects located in existing software
- Estimate and implement small change requests
What do we require?
- C#, .NET Core or .NET Framework
- MS SQL and SQL (T-SQL)
- At least 2 years’ experience on similar position
- Communicative English
What would be nice to have?
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket, Jenkins)
- Web Services: REST
- Experience with retail systems and retail domain knowledge
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Bonus Roczny
- Referral Program
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. We are a world leading provider of ATMs and Point of Sales (POS) solutions that supports banks, financial institutions as well as big retail clients from food & beverage, cosmetics, fashion, furniture and petrol industry. In Katowice we have one of three global centres where retail software in born. We have been present here for over 20 years growing to 300+ employees. And we are still not done! Join any of our four teams:
- In our Research & Development department we have 7 teams of different sizes (5-25 people) consisting of: architects, software engineers, quality assurance analysts and DevOps engineers. R&D team create range of products for Retail and Banking with recent focus to next generation, cloud-based POS products offered to our clients who are key retail brands worldwide. The new product is based on cloud, containerisation, .NET Core, Angular 10 and React.
- In our Professional Services department we are closely cooperating with our global retail customers customizing our POS products to their individual needs and specification. We work with various versions of our products: be that desktop, web or cloud based application and we are bringing customers’ instore experience to the next level via cashless checkouts and digital payments, self-service solutions or fully unattended stores.
- In our Maintenance & Support department we have a small and flexible team of circa 20 software engineers and QA engineers based in Katowice and Wroclaw. In our day-to-day work, we focus on fixing bugs and maintaining the world’s largest retailers’ software solution. Sometimes we also develop additional features.
- In our Global Practice department we have a team of Architects, Business Analysts and DevOps Engineers responsible for creating tools, processes, trainings and support to earlier mentioned departments with the current focus of building an end-to-end CI/CD pipeline and trainings for our NextGen SaaS products.