We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
As we continue to expand our presence worldwide and want to bring more great people to Miinto, the time has come to grow our tech teams!
As a Senior Backend Developer you will become a part of an international, ambitious and dedicated team of developers and QA engineers and play a crucial role in delivering new business values. You will play a key role in one of our product domains. We are looking for experienced engineer eager to make use of the wide knowledge in working with PHP in a microservice environment. If you are a Software Engineer interested in designing, building and maintaining a complex ecosystem of services and components look no further - we’ve got you covered. .
What to expect from us:
- The opportunity to work 100% remote and travel to Copenhagen or Warsaw once in a while to meet up with your team. But if you prefer working from the office - that's also fine!
While working from the office:
- Once a week we have breakfast and lunch together - paid by Miinto.
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, tea and a great variety of cold drinks - no limit.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities.
- Once a week we have Miinto work-out only for Miinto employees fully paid by the company. Also once a week online work-out.
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration.
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto/Showroom.
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Additional benefits depending on the location you are working from (for ex. private medical health care, sports card etc.)
What you'll do:
- Work with a team of other developers and QA engineers to deliver new business values within a product development team.
- Focus your interest on one of our product domains - your team will spend their time refining and improving a single side of our core business. That means no annoying context jumping.
- Work with Production Engineers to deliver a stable, secure and reliable eco-system.
- Work with your Product Owner to refine, design and implement business case improvements.
- Implement processes and functionalities within a large eco-system of microservices all the while focusing on backend code only.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with PHP 7.X in a microservice environment.
- Desire and willingness to "go deeper" when it comes to understanding the technologies in use.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Not shying away from DevOps topics is a must, as we believe in knowledge overlap.
- Experience with RabbitMQ would be nice.
- Either experience or willingness to learn Golang will give you an extra edge.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
Miinto is one of Europe’s largest e-commerce fashion platforms with more than 5.000 brands and a presence in 13 markets. Founded in 2009, Miinto is going through an ongoing and intense internationalization process and currently operates in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Finland, and Switzerland.
Miinto focuses on providing its customers with the broadest and finest assortment of fashion clothing and accessories from international fashion brands dedicated to men, women, and children.
We’re building a tech platform that powers millions of users worldwide finding the best luxury boutiques online. A foundation of open source technologies and micro service driven architecture, enable autonomous teams of the brightest minds to innovate quickly and address complex technical challenges. We break the norms and don’t fear going above and beyond to provide value to our customers in new and unexpected ways.
Building a system of this scale is hard, but having fun while doing it is half the journey.