Primo EPE is the primary risk system used for the computation of counterparty credit risk. The results are used for regulatory reporting to FINMA, PRA, CNMV as well as credit limit monitoring.
The team is working on lowering the amount of regulatory capital by developing internal models for calculation of counterparty credit risk.
The team currently consists of 45 people across multiple disciplines including developer, BAs, product owners and QA. The team are organized into 4 core development teams, 1 BAU team and a Release Management team. Each team has a multifunctional skillsets and where possible distributed across multiple locations, London, Wroclaw, Warsaw. Most of the team has been together for a number of years with considerable knowledge of the system.
- Working on business and regulatory driven projects in close collaboration with development teams and business partners in many locations
- Eliciting requirements, analyzing data, defining data models and business needs, ensuring completeness and consistency
- Analyze dependencies between various systems, oversee technical and business constraints, risks and assumptions
- Taking part in various activities through all the software development lifecycle stages, including design, UAT/QA test support and post go-live activities
- Conduct workshops, demos, POC (Proof of Concept) reviews and provide SME support in the area of Banking
- Clarify and document project information and solutions and ensure knowledge is disseminated around the team
- A proven ability to translate requirements between business concepts, math description and technical IT language
- Experience with working with large sets of data, data analysis using SQL and Excel
- Ability to multi-task with can-do attitude to perform various roles
- Hands on approach to problem solving by applying analytical thinking skills, accompanied by strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to frequently changing requirements, persistence with elicitation of requirements / finding inconsistencies in delivered rules
- Self-organization and ability to plan future activities based on prioritization of time, capacity and urgency while maintaining a healthy work-live balance
- Understanding and working knowledge of various software delivery methodologies and principles (Agile, DevOps)
NICE TO HAVE
- Exposure to Banking / Financial Services and preferably Investment Banking
- Scripting, e.g. Python, VBA (or any other similar framework)
- Knowledge of processes management, including for regulatory reporting/risk management/monitoring and familiarity with bank products
- Proficiency with requirements tracking systems (e.g. JIRA), collaboration systems (Confluence, SharePoint), version control system (SVN, GIT)
- Knowledge of formal notations (UML, BPMN) and modelling tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
- Experience with TDD / BDD (Gherkin, Cucumber, SpecFlow)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!