Our Client is an international IT company in the aerospace industry dedicated to ICT and engineering solutions and services. Currently, they are looking for a Cybersecurity Lead who helps them with implementation and managing solutions and services for the space and defense sectors.
Our Client offer:
- Personal development and the possibility of fast promotion in the structure of the company;
- Involvement in international projects;
- The possibility to work with new technologies in the aerospace area;
- Fantastic work conditions and environment, non-corporate atmosphere.
- To catch the customer needs and design reliable, fit-for-purpose cybersecurity solutions;
- To articulate features and benefits of complex designs, technologies, and solutions (both for to the technical and non-technical audience);
- To acquire and maintain a strong network of relationships across the cybersecurity marketplace;
- To deliver and follow up projects from requirement engineering to transfer to operation and provide training on the engineered cybersecurity solutions when required;
- To provide technical support in proposals production.
- Master or bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 3+ years of experience in design and implementation of SOC Infrastructure and Operational Concepts;
- Strong knowledge of Off-the-Shelf cybersecurity products;
- Experience in Security Risk Analysis;
- Knowledge about various operating system environments, managing technical service transition, creation, and maintenance of support documentation;
- Very good communication and people skills, and customer-focus approach;
- Readiness to travel within Germany (up to 50% of overall time commitment);
- Fluent knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- PMP, Prince 2 or ITIL Certification;
- Fluent knowledge of German.