Every software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully building a team of people with complementary characters and skills, which has resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products. Working at Naturaily as Quality Assurance Specialist means cooperating with all the development teams assisting them in the commercial projects. Currently, we are entering new markets so there are a lot of challenges to be faced. Are you ready to help us succeed? We are waiting for you!
What you can expect from us is
- ability to be the pillar of the frontend team, you’ll have big responsibilities but also a lot of freedom in your decisions
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for client and project itself
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, but it’s up to you to decide if you want to work from the office or remotely
- a co-financed Multisport Card
- a MacBook
- 20/26 paid days off
- psychologist support
- taking charge of Naturaily’s Frontend Team (React) and keeping them up to date with the newest trends in Jamstack/React development
- implementing new approaches and tools, as well as optimizing the technical aspect of our work etc.
- performing project estimations with other team members (PMs, Developers) and, in some cases, helping in the sales process, alongside the PM and a Sales Executive
- sharing experience and being a mentor to less experienced developers
- technically supporting different projects
- developing fast and safe websites & progressive web apps (Jamstack based)
- writing clean and easily maintainable code
We need you to be
- experienced in software development (min. 5 years)
- deeply interested in Jamstack and the newest React trends
- aware of front-end performance optimization
- independent as a tech lead
- eager to mentor other developers
- outstanding in management skills
- strong in reporting, technical writing and analytical skills
- experienced as a team leader for at least three developers
- experienced in different programming roles
- experienced with Git usage
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
It would be great if you
- have the ability to resolve conflicts
- have additional knowledge of Webpack, Redis, GraphQL, TypeScript, ElasticSearch
- contribute to Open Source communities
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
- Cold beverages
Naturaily Sp. zo.o.
Visionaries rooted in technology
Naturaily is a Poland-based tech company with over 12 years of experience in web and mobile development, using proven technologies such as Ruby on Rails and revelations like Vue.js, React.js, Node.js and many more. Our key areas of expertise are IoT industrial applications, connected industry, SaaS, smart power grids and e-commerce (Shopify development especially). We provide the following services: Web development, Internet of Things, UX /UI Design and Machine learning.