You will have an impact on our product, which enables digital transformation in well-known companies as well as in promising startups (72 of the Fortune 100).
You will feel at home if you want to understand the value the product delivers to customers and want to have a real impact on it.
You will work with a broad variety of modern technologies that operate at a massive scale, both in our product and in customer environments.
You will develop an application that works both in multi-cloud and on-premises environments.
You will make sure that our product delivers answers, not just raw data so that our customers can navigate and make sense of application setups that are otherwise too complex to grasp.
You will develop a product that is essentially a distributed debugger running invisibly in complex production environments, delivering maximum value while incurring minimum overhead.
You will use the product you create to monitor the product you create.
You will have one day per sprint devoted just to self-development and mentoring from best-in-class software engineers.
You will have the opportunity to convert your ideas into patents with your name on them.
We offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
- Work with modern C++, including C++14 and C++17
- Develop a high-performance Log Monitoring agent
- Engage with other developers, architects, UX, and product managers
- Brainstorm on architecture and quality to effectively deliver a high-quality product
- Point out issues with the existing code and participate in code reviews
- Share your knowledge and experience with us, and feel the impact you can have on the product and company.
- Actively participate in scrums as part of delivering our product on a sprint basis to our customers.
- Work according to Agile principles. We make sure all team efforts are transparent, we inspect our progress daily, and we find ways to improve the value we deliver as a team.
Desired skills & experience
- Focus to deliver product value to customers
- Good C++ programming skills, including C++14 and C++17
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- Ability to perceive functionalities from a global end-to-end perspective
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Good communication in English
- Mindset for great quality, as our product is designed to help other companies
You are a perfect candidate if you
- Love to provide solutions to challenges
- Would like to see customers who value our product
- Expect to have an impact on the DevOps community by providing a game-changing log monitoring/analytics solution
- Automatyzacja testów
- Dodatkowy monitor
- OS X
- Metodyka: SCRUM
- Decyzje architektoniczne podejmuje: Team
- Technologię wybiera: Team
- Software do zarządzania projektami: JIRA
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Kursy językowe
- Sala Sportowa
- Wskazówki adaptacyjne
- Tymczasowe mieszkanie
- Pomoc w szukaniu mieszkania
- Pomoc z wizą
- Pieniądze na koszty przeprowadzki
- Parking dla samochodów
- Zimne napoje
- Gorące napoje
- Imprezy integracyjne
- Parking dla rowerów
At Dynatrace, we design & build revolutionary, intelligent software that affects how world’s leading companies manage their performance.
Our work is meaningful, and so should be yours.
We thrive in a culture of innovation, with bytes running through our veins and code filling our brains. We deliver smart solutions that beat market standards by light years.
For 9 years running, we have been and continue to be the leaders in the Application Performance Market and beyond because we create and develop an intelligent solution that enables thousands of software companies to deliver perfect user experience.
We believe that thanks to us, the world changes for better, as we enable the great software people use daily around the world to work.
We create Dynatrace because the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we value?
We keep it simple and straightforward.
Common sense have guided us on our journey and enabled us to grow and excel in every way.
As we have developed and matured, we have identified five statements that are the solid pillars of our tech culture.
TEAM || INNOVATION || WALK THE TALK || CUSTOMER FIRST || INTEGRITY