We are looking for an Atlassian Specialist who will support the Global Head of Maintenance & Support Department & a team of circa 15 Atlassian Key Users in the process of moving towards the Atlassian Tools Suite. While the M&S department has been using Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket since 2013, JSD was introduced only recently, and we plan to implement more tools in the next 2-3 years. The smooth transition is vital as it affects over 300 employees in various geographies who provide essential services to our customers.
If you would like to join a fantastic team during an exciting transition where you can leave a lasting mark on a global business, apply!
You are responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing Atlassian-based applications (primarily Jira Service Desk), including integrations,
- Developing advanced functionality through automation, automating processes where efficient,
- Holding presentations and educations for new users - you are the Ambassador of the tool,
- Leading collaboration on defining and configuring key performance indicators for each level of management on profile-specific dashboards,
- Troubleshooting issues, including Vendor management.
- Atlassian product knowledge on several tools such as Jira, Confluence, JSD/JSM, OpsCenter, Statuspage, BitBucket, Jira Align or Bamboo,
- Medium level expertise on Atlassian configuration,
- Hands-on business or technical experience in implementing at least three products from the above must-have product groups.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Bonus Roczny
- Referral Program
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. We are a world leading provider of ATMs and Point of Sales (POS) solutions that supports banks, financial institutions as well as big retail clients from food & beverage, cosmetics, fashion, furniture and petrol industry. In Katowice we have one of three global centres where retail software in born. We have been present here for over 20 years growing to 300+ employees. And we are still not done! Join any of our four teams:
- In our Research & Development department we have 7 teams of different sizes (5-25 people) consisting of: architects, software engineers, quality assurance analysts and DevOps engineers. R&D team create range of products for Retail and Banking with recent focus to next generation, cloud-based POS products offered to our clients who are key retail brands worldwide. The new product is based on cloud, containerisation, .NET Core, Angular 10 and React.
- In our Professional Services department we are closely cooperating with our global retail customers customizing our POS products to their individual needs and specification. We work with various versions of our products: be that desktop, web or cloud based application and we are bringing customers’ instore experience to the next level via cashless checkouts and digital payments, self-service solutions or fully unattended stores.
- In our Maintenance & Support department we have a small and flexible team of circa 20 software engineers and QA engineers based in Katowice and Wroclaw. In our day-to-day work, we focus on fixing bugs and maintaining the world’s largest retailers’ software solution. Sometimes we also develop additional features.
- In our Global Practice department we have a team of Architects, Business Analysts and DevOps Engineers responsible for creating tools, processes, trainings and support to earlier mentioned departments with the current focus of building an end-to-end CI/CD pipeline and trainings for our NextGen SaaS products.